1. Download the fonts you need for this tract as a 62KB .zip file: Flat Brush Condensed Normal & Flat Brush Condensed Italic. If you need to download PKunzip, click here.
2. Unzip fonts, Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Fonts.
3. On the File menu, click Install New Font.
4. Click the drive, and then click the folder that contains the fonts you want to add.
5. Click the font you want to add. To select more than one font to add, hold down the CTRL key, and then click each of the fonts you want.
If you want to install all the special fonts used on BibleTract.org, here is the complete set:
If you prefer to download all the above fonts together as a 313KB .zip file, click here. If you need to download PKunzip, click here.